Machine Maintenance Tech Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Maintenance Tech|
|Location||Solon, OH, United States|
Komatsu Construction is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
The company is looking to hire a Machine Maintenance Tech who will have the following works.
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot all plant equipment
- Perform PMs and assist with the TPM program
- Responsible for all facility maintenance
- Must have a strong electrical background
- Hand tools, electrical tools, test equipment, hoists, overhead cranes, measuring instruments, computer, tow motor license, welding equipment, carpentry tools, etc.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates are expected to have some related work experience.
- Advises supervisor of equipment status and recommended action.
- Assist engineers and supervision to make improvements to parts, methods, fixturing, and workplace organization for continuous improvement.
- Builds and makes own bushings/parts to repair a machine or recommends purchase.
- Comply with all training requirements as needed.
- Installs both mechanical and electrical equipment. Makes necessary alignments and adjustments to ensure proper operation.
- Obeys all safety rules, wears proper PPE, and adhere to 6S standard.
- Perform all daily TPM activities as required.
- Performs electrical work as needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance on mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, and physical facility.
- Refer to Best Practices manual for further direction.
- Troubleshoots and repairs plant equipment on both a scheduled and emergency basis.
- Uses overhead cranes, hoists, ladders, and tow motor to move and position equipment or do repairs. Reads hydraulic schematics, troubleshoots, and repairs hydraulic systems. Fabricate metal for machine guards, tables, etc. by machining own parts.
- Fitness and gym reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans for individuals, spouses, and families
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Retirement Plans, 401k Match
- Shift premium
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.