Website Trane Technologies
Machine Operator 1 (Weld Shop) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Operator 1 – Weld Shop|
|Location||Newberry, SC, United States|
Trane Technologies challenges possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® that create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is searching for a Machine Operator who will read and understand blueprint/schematics to prepare raw material into items to be used on welded frames and water pipe assemblies.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- Fabrication, manufacturing assembly, or equivalent experience
- Adds features to items such as holes, notches, angles, etc for part preparation process prior to additional fabrication processes
- Assists welders with weld assembly and fabrication processes
- Calculate cut order of raw material to minimize scrap material
- Creates kits of material needed for welding processes
- Creates parts to size using fabrication equipment such as saws, ironworkers, drills, and cutting tools such as plasma cutters.
- Read 3-dimensional blueprints and schematics to determine dimensions, design, and materials needed for performing duties.
- Assist with other departments as needed
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate a positive work attitude
- Actively practices and promotes safety
- Committed to continuous improvement in products, services, and processes
- Competency in reading blueprints and schematics
- Adoption Assistance
- Back-up Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Health Progress
- Medical Plan with Health Savings Account
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit ttcareers.referrals.selectminds.com.