Website Hubbell Incorporated
Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Archdale, NC, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions.
The company is looking for a Machine Operator who will perform a variety of jobs working with various metal fabrication machines.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess machinery experience (desired)-
-CNC Vertical Mill (HAAS)
-Press Brake (ACCURPRESS)
-CNC Lathe (Dual Spindle)
-Milling Machine (Bridgeport)
-Various Saws (band, horizontal, SOCO)
- Fabrication machine experience (required)
- Powder coating experience (desired)
- Welding experience (a plus)
- Assemble or fabricate orders per drawing using the correct parts, tools, and specifications.
- Each employee will be responsible for auditing their work as detailed in the standard work/quality instructions and performing quality checks at specified points in the operation.
- Must maintain a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Obtain parts for order per BOM/Drawing.
- Attendance and performance records will be evaluated.
- Knowledge of basic G-Code used in machine programming is desired.
- Math and geometry skills are required.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written work instructions in English.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret a variety of drawings.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand, electric, and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently.
- Must be attentive to details and accuracy.
- Must be familiar with and able to use a variety of measuring instruments.
- Must be willing to wear company-provided uniforms.
- Must have completed Hubbell’s probationary period.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.