Website American Friction Welding
Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Waukesha, WI, United States|
|Company||American Friction Welding|
American Friction Welding combines job shop friction welding services with CNC capabilities for finished-to-print production. The company specializes in friction welding aluminum alloy, brass, bronze, copper, nickel, silver, steel alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, tantalum, titanium, tungsten, and many other metal alloys.
The company is seeking a Machine Operator who will perform the operation and set up of complex machined components for many different industries.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma
- CNC Technical Diploma (preferred)
- Possess 2+ years of machining experience
- Ability to do repetitive machining work
- Ability to read blueprints at a basic level and correlate that back to the inspection protocol and documentation
- Basic math skills
- From written setup instructions Operate machine tools and make offset adjustments to optimize part conformance to print
- Has a basic understanding of applicable machining techniques and understanding of control functions
- May run multiple machines simultaneously as a production cell
- Mentor or train Operators on certain repetitive jobs
- Some assistance in setting up machine tools under the supervision of a machinist
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Other duties as needed
- Show intelligence, mechanical interest/aptitude, good math skills, and most importantly willingness to learn.
- The company offers health, dental, vision, 401k, gain sharing, tuition reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, PTO, life insurance, and long and short-term disability.
American Friction Welding is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered equally and provides opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.