Website Hubbell Incorporated
Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Hamilton, OH, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution.
The company is searching for a Machine Operator who will perform welding operations on a variety of parts.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma
- Trade School in Other
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Responsible to operate CMC machines to manufacture quality parts consistent with current safety, ISO, Quality, and housekeeping requirements.
- Able to fill out paperwork (quality forms, daily inspections forms, etc.)
- Able to operator one or more machines as required.
- Able to read calipers.
- Able to read CMC prints understanding dimensions to .000.
- Able to use hand tools (air guns, wrenches, drill press, etc.)
- Must be able to help assist in setting up machines. (if applicable)
- Must be able to make minor tooling or program adjustments to maintain good quality.
- Must be able to run one or more machines.
- Understand machine controls (start, stop, E-stop, etc.)
- 401(k) matching
- Comprehensive health care, dental, and vision plans
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, and sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.