Website Lincoln Electric
Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Full Time (3rd shift)
|Ladson, SC, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is hiring a Machine Operator to join its team.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Possess work-relayed experience (a plus)
- Follow blueprints and work instructions
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards
- Meet daily production requirements
- Monitor machine operations to ensure finished products and components meet quality and productivity measures
- Operate all machinery, tools, and equipment safely
- Operate multiple mills, lathes, and CNC machines for the manufacturing process
- Perform daily machine maintenance – coolant level, oil level, chip removal, etc.
- Perform offsets to keep parts within the tolerance
- Replenish, stock, and sort needed supplies
- Report problems to the trainer
- Perform general shop duties as assigned and assist in other areas as workload requires
- Basic math skills
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge
- Flexibility with overtime, including occasional Saturdays, where heavy workloads occur
- Good manual dexterity
- Lift up to 30 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of the 6-Sigma System
- Communicates effectively
- Nimble learning
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration, airborne particles, and machine lubricants and chemicals used in cleaning processes.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or grasp; and reach with hands and arms.
- The position involves repetitive motion and requires frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling objects that are 30 pounds or heavier.
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.