Machine Operator (Intermac) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Operator – Intermac|
|Location||Payne, OH, United States|
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing/bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries.
The company is searching for a Machine Operator who will perform a number of functions necessary to ensure that glass is precision cut and ground to the specifications as defined in the product blueprint.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of CNC experience.
- Identify process issues and implement long-term solutions.
- May need to operate the equipment to desired process parameters and procedures.
- Meets production standards as defined by management.
- Must be able to communicate any issues and daily challenges to the next shift.
- Must be able to make changes to the CNC code and communicate to the CAD Department.
- Must be able to troubleshoot the cutting and grinding process of each machine.
- Need to be capable of effectively training new CNC operators.
- Observe and adhere to all safety-related rules and procedures.
- Tech must be able to develop solutions for poor-performing parts.
- Tech should be able to generate Work orders for repairs and parts that are needed.
- Will assist in developing training materials for new operators.
- Will need to have a basic understanding of the ChemWest System by monitoring the coolant and flocculant levels.
- Will provide feedback on grinding and cutting wheel testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May stand for several hours at a time.
- Primarily working indoors, manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, following detailed instructions as provided.
- Ability to maintain production flow.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of CNC programming.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions.
- Ability to understand work processes, methods, and use of equipment.
- Ability to communicate to supervisor any concerns related to safety, quality, and productivity.
- Work consists of simple, routine, repetitive tasks.
- A moderate degree of care and skill is required
- A unique, inclusive, and supportive company culture.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to grow.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Holiday, personal, and vacation days.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more.
Lippert provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-lci1.icims.com.