Website Raven Industries
Machine Technician I Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Technician I|
|Type||Full Time (Nights)|
|Location||Madison, SD, United States|
Raven Industries is a leader in precision agriculture, high-performance specialty films, and aerospace and defense technologies. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, high-value products and solutions that solve great challenges.
The company is hiring a Machine Technician who will set up, monitor, and repair machines in the production area to ensure efficient operation of the division.
- The applicants should have completed an Associate’s Degree in a relevant field from a college or university.
- The candidates should have 2+ years of experience in a related position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist with installation of new machines and equipment.
- Depending on the division, may be responsible for chemical recycling for production operations.
- Depending on location, provides assistance with facility maintenance.
- Designs or modifies equipment, jigs, fixtures, and tooling.
- Maintains appropriate documentation on machines and equipment.
- May operate machines as needed.
- May perform minor welding.
- May train team members on operation of machines.
- Order parts through internal procedures, or external sources.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machines, and maintains records.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair on machines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
- Ability to read schematics and interpret equipment manuals.
- Ability to use various hand tools and test equipment.
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.
- Basic math skills.
- Proficiency with a computer. Knowledge of AutoCAD is helpful.
- Strong electrical and/or mechanical skills.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Welding knowledge is beneficial.
- The company’s benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance, and 401k.
- It offers workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefits.
- Team Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP), and much more.
Raven is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ravenind.com.