Website Stanley Black & Decker
Machine Tender (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Tender – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Sedalia, MO, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Machine Tender who will operate automatic production machines and equipment that machine, stamp, weld, or form production parts, according to specifications and machine operating instructions.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Apparently, work experience is not mentioned, but having it is preferred.
- Additional responsibilities include good housekeeping and other assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
- Capable of performing said operations to close tolerances and shall inspect the parts for conformity to quality standards as established for the department as a whole. Inspection is to include component defects and operation of all working parts.
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Operators shall be completely capable of controlling the required dimensions by use of such jigs and fixtures as furnished.
- Performs automated machine operations, material supply fulfillment along satisfactory performance requirements.
- Take an active role in caring for the equipment to prevent breakdowns and defects and help increase overall equipment efficiency through 5S, TPM (total productive maintenance), and other Lean Manufacturing initiatives directed by the Sedalia site.
- The Machine Tender shall be able to work overtime as requested and posted by management.
- The Machine Tender shall be capable of working from drawings and/or blueprints and possess the necessary knowledge of measuring instruments needed.
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.