Website Samuel, Son & Co.
Machine Welder I (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Welder I – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Marinette, WI, United States|
|Company||Samuel, Son & Co.|
Samuel is a leading global network of integrated metal manufacturing, processing, and distribution divisions-providing seamless access to metals, industrial products, and related value-added services.
The company is seeking a Machine Welder who will perform all safety checks at the start of their shift on all cranes and tools and document this as necessary. Continue to perform safety checks throughout the shift.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 1 year of working experience in an industrial-based environment.
- Adhere to and abide by all ITAR-specific job standards and training. Protect and properly safeguard ITAR-sensitive information and work product; ensure dissemination or disclosure of and access to “protected data” occurs only with those trained and approved for exposure to ITAR content.
- Dye Penetrant inspection, and do repairs to joggled shells, and must be able to successfully complete dye penetrant certification.
- General upkeep of fluxes, copper bars, and other various aspects of automatic welding machines.
- Hold necessary welding certifications to operate machines and make repairs to manufactured products. Requires associated to be company certified.
- Immediately notify Supervisor/Manager, Human Resources, Legal (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Samuel Ethics Alert Hotline of known or suspected unauthorized disclosure, the release of or access to protected ITAR content.
- Loads welder with component parts to be welded manually or with a hoist and adjusts machines according to the blueprint.
- Material handling – Operation of cranes, hoists, and forklifts as needed. Also successfully complete any training/safety program relating to the operation of this equipment.
- Monitors machines for unusual sound or vibration and maintains equipment notifying foreman of any problems.
- Must know materials used and complete relevant paperwork in the computer database.
- Properly assemble heads and shells for machine welding operations.
- Remove finished products and smooth rough edges and correct any imperfections.
- Requires associates to be able to read and interpret job-specific blueprints, and job routings.
- Visually inspects welds to assure that blueprints, code, and quality standards are met.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and abide by all safety rules and regulations to perform the job.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet team expectations.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have a basic understanding of computers.
- Must have reading, writing, and simple math skills.
- Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
- “One Arm” girth weld
- Duema, Pandjiris, and Jetline submerged arc stake welds
- Spray Girth, Midget Girth, Inseam Weld
- Stainless steel girth weld
- Stainless steel spray stake weld is specific for the area in which you work
- Stake welder
- Submerged arc girth weld
- Successfully be trained on the machines to be operated using the equipment below:
- Welding Certificate 5-1 GMAW SA or ME (Spray Arc).
- Welding Certificate 3-1 saw me (Submerged Arc).
Samuel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ebct.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.