Website Lincoln Electric
Machinist Job Highlights
|Location||Cleveland, OH, United States|
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company needs a Machinist who will machine new components and repair production equipment components for the manufacturing operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Education or Equivalent
- Additional experience, training, or formal education is beneficial.
- The candidates should have some previous machining experience in the related field.
- A variety of setups for standard and prototype machining jobs will be performed
- Complete lineup sheet for jobs in the process
- Inspect incoming parts
- Must have the technical competence to set up and operate a wide variety of shop equipment
- Order and maintain an inventory of consumable items for various departments
- Repairing of maintenance parts as needed
- Reports manufacturing problems to the Group Leader or Foreman
- Responsible for reworking and machining of new and spare production parts for various departments
- Ability to design and execute from verbal instructions
- Ability to read, write, and understand written specifications and procedures
- Ability to use various measuring devices (tape measure, micrometers, vernier calipers, dial indicators, etc.) and must own these devices
- Must be a self-starter and have good communication skills
- Must be able to use math to calculate dimensions and determine speeds and feed rates
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have above-average hand dexterity
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude
- Must possess good organizational skills
Lincoln Electric is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.