Website Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Machinist Job Highlights
|Watertown, SD, United States
|Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Specialty Systems (SpecSys) is a consulting business that primarily supports the design and engineering departments of machinery and equipment manufacturers. The company offers a full range of engineering and manufacturing services throughout multiple locations.
The company is looking for a Machinist who will be responsible for accurately setting up and operating machine tools.
- Diploma (CNC Precision Manufacturing Technician)
- AAS Degree (CNC Precision Manufacturing Technician) – College/University
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience
- CNC Certificate
- Ability to understand and willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Follow guidelines to arrange tooling or parts in a certain order
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of piece parts
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn ISO G code programming for either lathes or vertical mills
- Machine set up for parts run for lathes or vertical mills
- Operate and control equipment responsibly and safely
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints to ensure products are machined correctly
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Parental Leave
SpecSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified applicants equally regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit specsys.isolvedhire.com.