Website Lockheed Martin
Machinist CNC Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Machinist CNC Operator|
|Location||Greenville, SC, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company is seeking a Machinist CNC Operator who will be required to utilize typical machine shop equipment and tools such as Manual and CNC Mills, Lathes, Drills, etc. reading and working from detailed process sheets and drawings.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of combined vocational experience and/or hands-on experience.
- Candidates must be experienced with using precision measuring equipment, such as dial calipers, micrometers, scales, and gauges to check parts machined against requirements for accuracy and operational sequence.
- Experience with both Manual Lathes & Mills,
- They must have experience operating and programming 3 and 5 axis Mills/Lathes machines using engineering drawings and/or 3D models using Master CAM Posting, uploading and editing programs, uploading drawings, prints, models.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings/blueprints (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing).
- Manual Bridgeport’s South Bend lathes
- Programing from engineering drawings and/or 3D models using Master Cam V21
- Will interact with management and co-workers requiring good communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills.
- Working with Haas CNC Mills and lathe
- Welding skills are very desirable (but not required)
- Ability to use HAAS Controllers and handwrite G&M codes at the machine
- Ability to use other shop support equipment such as manual mills, lathes, grinders, and hand tools
- Furthering education with Degree in Machine tool Technology and CNC programming
- Heat treating knowledge (aluminum) is a plus
- Practice FOD control and Basic housekeeping
- Prior Aviation knowledge
- Welding skills are highly desirable, TIG, MIG, Stick ability to pass certifications
- 401(K)/Retirement Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Must be a US Citizen
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.