Machinist Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st/3rd shifts)|
|Location||Bloomsburg, PA, United States|
Dyco is a world leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of advanced systems to move and manage plastic bottles. The company specializes in customized plastic container handling systems, machinery/industrial systems engineering, packaging/palletizing systems, bagging/debagging systems, box/tray loading systems, and bottle storage systems.
The company is seeking a Machinist who can operate traditional machining centers such as mills, lathes, and saws.
The ideal candidate should be mechanically inclined, be able to read blueprints, possess organizational skills, and be self-motivated.
- The applicants may require a High School Diploma or GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have experience in the operation of CNC manufacturing equipment.
- Check parts compared to prints
- Load steel, aluminum, and plastic blocks/bar stock
- Operate CNC/manual machinery
- Organize parts on production carts
- Unload, deburr and sort finished parts
- Verify parts in Trumpf software
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to read a ruler/caliber/gauges
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Capability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Honesty, ethics, and dependability are important qualifications
- Understanding of fractions and decimals
Dyco Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.dyco-inc.com.