Website API Heat Transfer
Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering Manager Job Highlights
|Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering Manager
|Racine, WI, United States
|API Heat Transfer
API Heat Transfer is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. The product portfolio and expertise consist of multiple heat transfer technologies, and we deliver the most complete solution for virtually every application and industry.
The company is looking for a Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering Manager who will be responsible for performing duties to repair and maintain machinery, equipment, buildings, and facilities requiring a broad knowledge of maintenance skills including mechanical repair, plumbing, welding, fabrication, and basic knowledge of electrical repair.
- The applicants should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a college/university.
- The candidates should have 5 to 7 years of progressive related experience
- Experience with implementing and executing a Total Preventive Maintenance Program
- Assign and perform duties in maintenance, facility, and security
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Diagnose and troubleshoot all issues related: production equipment, building equipment, utilities, lighting, HVAC, compressed air, hot and cold-water systems, electrical, and all similar systems located throughout the facilities; Coordinate use of outside contractors and services where needed and approved.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties; make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in production.
- Engage and support other functional groups on the scope and RFQ development, contract negotiation, cost reduction, and installation.
- Ensure consistent, reliable production output by continuously improving Preventative and Predictive Maintenance schedules for all equipment.
- Install, repair, rebuild and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment used in production
- Lead and/or participate with root cause analysis for operating problems including the identification of contributing causes for non-operating events and work to eliminate the root cause for continuous improvement
- Maintain accurate maintenance records and prepare reports for management review.
- Maintain the overall function, appearance, and safety of the facility; Inspect buildings, sites, and equipment for repair and maintenance.
- Plan and prioritize maintenance needs and maintain an orderly maintenance work order system.
- Provide in-depth analysis of total spend data to identify opportunities for short-term improvements and strategic initiatives
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining, or replacement of purchased parts.
- Responsible for the Manufacturing Engineering function, such that we have effective production BOMs and Routers that communicate precisely
- Scheduling and managing emergency on-call coverage; Assisting and responding in emergency situations
- Utilize strategic sourcing process to scope, identify, negotiate and implement, install and commission Capital Equipment.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of CNC machining centers
- Installation and maintenance of automated equipment
- Requires a broad knowledge of mechanical repair and maintenance
API Heat Transfer is Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.