Website Pactiv Evergreen
Maintenance Associate Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Corsicana, TX, United States|
Pactiv Evergreen is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh food service and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons. The company supplies the products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full-service restaurants and quick-service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers, and food processors.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Associate who will repair and maintain Extrusion, Forming, Printers, and Packaging equipment.
Must have electrical and mechanical knowledge, and the ability to perform diagnostics, testing, and repairs on electrical components.
- The applicants should have a 2-year Mechanical degree from a college/university or 4-years of industrial maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Welding experience, ability to read measuring devices, and knowledge of pneumatics and vacuum systems.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical and mechanical prints, drawings, and schematics and execute and complete maintenance service instructions.
- Assist with Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and/or development of Maintenance procedures (SOPs)
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair/maintain all extrusion, thermoforming and auxiliary equipment for the FOAM, MFPP, and EPS processes including infra-red inspections, PMs, Automation equipment, printers, and labelers, formers, extruders, electrical, electronic, pneumatics/hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe, clean and neat work environment.
- Modify new and existing equipment to improve productivity and assist with capital upgrades.
- Perform preventative and planned maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the FOAM, MFPP, and EPS process to ensure the integrity of Production equipment.
- Responsible for working with 110, 220, and 480 volt systems, AC/DC drives, and high and low voltage controls.
- Use the maintenance software and program to accomplish work assignments.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Must possess an electrical background with experience in troubleshooting and must be familiar with AC and DC drives and PLCs, servo motors and encoders, able to solve temperature problems on heating processes such as thermal couples, temperature controllers, solid-state relays and heating elements, capable of diagnosing pressure sensing devises and pressure readout meters.
- 401K with 6% company match( Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100% vesting in all company provided money immediately)
- Corporate discounts
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA plans, and an HSA plan )
- New hire wellness bonus (see plan details)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-pactiv-evergreen.icims.com.