Maintenance II Job Highlights
|Location||Worthington, IN, United States|
Bunge is a world leader in sourcing, processing, and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. The company has a wide network that feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for farmers and consumers across the globe. The network includes port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The company is looking for a Maintenance II who will perform mechanical and electrical maintenance activities including but not limited to equipment, buildings, grounds, utilities, and other devices on a 24/7 schedule in order to maintain a corn milling operation safely and efficiently, complying with food safety and process quality standards.
Constructs, repairs, installs and removes various machines, equipment, and piping.
Supports the Maintenance Team to provide 24/7 coverage as per the schedule provided by the Maintenance supervisor.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Completion of a 4-year apprenticeship program or 8 years of equivalent maintenance experience
- Experience as a welder (able to weld regular steel)
- Documented technical education for an electrician plus 2 or more years of experience in electrical-related activities/maintenance
- Experience working with low and high voltage equipment (up to 600V)
- Advance PC/Laptop hardware and software knowledge and experience (a plus)
- Basic PC/Laptop hardware and software knowledge and experience
- Can read and understand SOPs, prints, and manuals
- LOTO training and experience
- Technical data interpretation
- Cuts, threads, and fits pipes
- Installs and maintains insulation on equipment, piping, ducts, and spouting
- Installs, maintains, replaces, moves, aligns, or removes equipment, machines, piping, or any other production or maintenance devices
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and removes material and equipment from the job site. Assists in overall plant cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Makes repairs to and checks machines and equipment for correct operation
- Operates fork trucks
- Operates Maintenance Shop tools including but not limited to drills, saws, grinders, welders, plasma cutter, oxyacetylene torch, etc.
- Performs building and grounds maintenance
- Performs electrical and mechanical operations necessary for the construction, installation, repair, and operation of equipment and devices of the plant
- Reads and interprets drawings and layouts
- Rebuilds, repairs, replaces damaged, defective, or work parts
- Sets up and operates the equipment necessary to perform all functions of the craft
- Tests and repairs electrical circuits, components or systems
- Works at all areas of the plant including indoors, outdoors, or in confined spaces, and working at heights with the proper PPE
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Able to drive a fork truck safely (if not an experienced driver needs to be able to become one)
- Able to operate Maintenance Shop machinery – drill, saws, grinders, etc.
- Can read and understand drawings, prints, etc.
- Can use simple maintenance tools such as impacts, wrenches, pliers, hammers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment
- Must be willing to work overtime and respond to call-in work
- Able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally as needed
- Able to work at heights with proper PPE (Fall protection)
- Able to work in confined spaces following the proper safety procedures
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bunge.com.