Website Air Products
Maintenance Machinist II Job Highlights
|Maintenance Machinist II
|Full Time (1st shift)
|St. Louis, MO, United States
Air Products is an industrial gas company with a focus on serving energy, the environment, and emerging markets. The company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to industries like refining, chemicals, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Machinist II who will work in the Site Services area and will need to work well in a team environment where priorities change rapidly
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED (required)
- Accredited Trade School Diploma or Certificate (required)
- 3+ years of machine shop experience
- Welding experience (preferred)
- Applicable military training will be considered equivalent to industrial experience
- Assist others with design ideas and equipment improvements
- Complete monthly assigned preventive maintenance tasks
- Complete required safety tasks and activities
- Perform routine and non-routine machining tasks
- Repair and refurbish production and building equipment
- Support facility operations by completing assigned work order
- Ability and initiative to complete job assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to hold close tolerances, (.0005) using milling machines and lathes,
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders
- Able to work in a team environment
- CNC milling machine operation and programming
- Demonstrated commitment to quality workmanship and flexibility in job assignments
- Follow safe work practices and standard operating procedures
- Strong mechanical skills
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- Be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.