Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Manager Job Highlights
|Location||Butler, KY, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join its team for lime and limestone manufacturing.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a university or college
- Possess an experience establishing and enhancing training programs to include training in welding, maintenance of valves, hydraulics, pumps, fans, blowers, etc.
- Experience with SAP is a big plus
- Previous Supervisory Experience needed
- Creates and leads an organizational environment focused on operational excellence – continuous improvements
- Develops, leads, and implements activities within operations to meet manufacturing goals, quality, and cost objectives in concert with the organization’s strategic and annual operating plans
- Ensure maximum equipment availability through cost-effective and innovative resource management, and ensure ancillary equipment in the facility is available to support manufacturing operations
- Management of mine facility maintenance, equipment reliability, and developing and managing all strategic and tactical maintenance efforts for the mine
- Plans and makes budgetary recommendations for direct/indirect labor and capital expenditures
- Prioritizes maintenance schedules, linked with supply chain management conventions to meet product delivery and customer needs providing low-cost, and high-quality products
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the operations function
- Supervision of mechanical maintenance, including safe work practices, problem troubleshooting, and timely completion of all mechanical maintenance tasks
- Identifies and provides training for operations personnel to facilitate broad assignments involving the purchase of significant/complex items requiring specialized commodity and procurement knowledge and executing Lean Manufacturing contemporary concepts
- Interact with division and corporate management in developing materials and manufacturing initiatives in support of the company’s strategic and tactical plans
- Plans and implements activities, creates and maintains policy/procedures related to material planning, scheduling, procurement, and system controls
- Provide leadership to implement continuous improvement programs and practices throughout the operations functions. Will supervise a team of 26 hourly employees, 3 supervisors, a Reliability Engineer, and a Maintenance Planner.
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.