Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Hampshire, IL, United States|
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments, and other customers who prepare meals away from home. The family of products includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 year of maintenance experience in a food processing or manufacturing facility.
- Diagnose problems, dismantle defective machines and equipment, and install new or repaired parts
- Implement and maintain preventive maintenance on all equipment and machinery within the plant
- Implement building maintenance
- Perform maintenance of the facility, equipment, and systems
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects
- Visually inspect and test machinery to detect malfunctions
- Able to read blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good reading and writing skills
- Associate Perks at Work
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Behavioral Health/Substance Use Benefits
- College Savings
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Work-Life Resources
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health Care FSA
- Health Management Programs
- Health Savings Plan (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Leave of Absence
- Legal Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Limited Use FSA
- Parent Support Resources
- Prescription Drugs
- Specialty Health Resources
- Virtual Behavioral Health Services
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sysco.com.