Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Butler, WI, United States|
Cargill brings food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world. It helps farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. The company develops products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety, and sustainability.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join its team.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years or older
- The candidates should have previous maintenance experience.
- 2-year technical degree in Industrial Maintenance/Mechanics
- Experience cutting and welding
- Experience using work order systems
- Experience with the use of precision tools, fasteners, piping/fittings, and valves
- Experience working with packing, sealing, or gasket products
- Previous Cargill experience
- Work history in the last 12 months
- The candidates are subjected to work as per the given responsibilities.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Production: health benefits commence on the 1st of the month after 90 days of employment
- Salary: health benefits commence on the 1st of the month following the date of hire
Cargill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.