Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||San Diego, CA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the ready-mix batch plants.
These positions may have various start times depending on customer demand. These positions will work overtime and six days a week.
- The applicants must have High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2 to 4 years of maintenance experience (required)
- Experience working at an aggregates plant highly (preferred)
- Must have experience operating heavy equipment
- Must have stick welding and cutting torch experience
- Complete maintenance projects in a timely manner to ensure production goals
- Maintain proper tools/parts inventory for specified jobs
- Perform repair and maintenance involving disassembly, overhaul, assembly, and adjustments of RMC batch plant equipment
- Responsible for daily inspection of facilities and will complete maintenance checklist
- Will operate a front-end loader when needed
- Performs other miscellaneous mechanical and maintenance duties as assigned
- Communicate with plant management on all safety needs
- Conduct a complete pre-and post-shift safety inspection
- Observe all safety precautions and rules specified by federal, state, and company regulations
- Report unsafe conditions, accidents, or incidents immediately to the supervisor
- Having tools highly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.