Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Litchfield, AZ, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of ready-mix concrete trucks.
The position will report to the Mobile Equipment Manager.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Possess at least 5 years of verifiable experience repairing ready mix trucks (highly desired)
- Prior construction experience (preferred)
- Ability to diagnose and make repairs in regards to welding and cutting.
- Ability to diagnose and repair suspension and steering systems.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot and perform hydraulic system repairs.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot and repair electrical systems.
- Ability to diagnose engine systems and perform diesel and gasoline engine repairs, including minor tune-ups.
- Ability to perform road calls in a safe, fast, and professional manner when necessary
- Diagnose and repair specialized components and controls on mixers and material trucks.
- Must have complete knowledge of truck air brake systems with the ability to diagnose and repair problems. Must have knowledge of laws and regulations regarding braking systems.
- Must have knowledge of both OSHA and MSHA regulations and safety orders, including safety precautions on raised truck beds, brakes, mixer lockouts, etc.
- Will assist other mechanics with troubleshooting and repairs when problems arise.
- Will maintain good housekeeping with the ability to keep company records and complete work orders on equipment.
- Will perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Commercial driver’s license (Class A or B) (highly preferred)
- Must be able to read and comprehend maintenance manuals
- Must be able to write legibly to complete work orders and other required paperwork
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a clean DMV (no more than 1 point on record, no suspensions, failures to appear, etc.)
- Must have hand and air tools required to repair heavy-duty trucks. Bottom box with the ability to roll to workstation required.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.