Website Stanley Black & Decker
Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Stanfield, NC, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Trade School or 2-year certification at the college level in electrical systems repair, and maintenance is preferred.
- The candidates should have prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Assemble, disassemble, repair, rebuild, overhaul any machine in the shop.
- Perform a variety of bench and machining operations on various parts.
- Troubleshooting and repair of production equipment, building, and facilities components, including pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, gas, and water systems. Attendance is critical and will this includes reporting to work on time; taking prescribed breaks on time, and leaving work on time.
- Able to safely operate welding equipment, including oxyacetylene, arc-welding units
- Able to troubleshoot equipment problems
- Able to use woodworking equipment safely
- Excellent communication skills are necessary along with strong motivational skills
- Knowledgeable in the safe operation of forklifts and other company vehicles
- Do repetitive motion work
- Do some moderate to heavy lifting and bending
- Walk or stand for long periods of time
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.