Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Franklinton, NC, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic who will be responsible for repairing and maintaining stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc. Welding, cutting, and small equipment operation are required.
The position may perform various duties, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The work experience is not mentioned by the Employer; yet preferred.
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module
- Maximizes performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment, and repair to processing equipment
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by Production
- Responsible for ensuring backlog process is completed and prioritized with Plant Manager
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives
- May be required to work night shift completing previously listed duties
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross-training on plant operations
- Ability to weld, cut and performs minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in outdoor environment & in elevated areas
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work weekends and overtime as business demands
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.