Website Volvo Group
Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Middletown, PA, United States|
Volvo Group is a leading manufacturer of trucks, buses, construction equipment, and marine/industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic who will install equipment and keep our building and machinery in good working order.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED or Associate’s Degree from a college/university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years/8,000 hours of on-the-job previous experience in the areas mentioned above, as well as expertise using the applicable tools of the trade.
- Gasoline and LP engines (forklifts)
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems (including 480 volts, 3-phase)
- Machines and machine tools
- Pipe fitting
- Ventilation, heating, and air conditioning
- Ability to complete all necessary documentation in English
- 401k with matching
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation/casual time plan
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Outstanding, values-driven work culture
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.volvogroup.com.