Website Commercial Metals Company
Maintenance Mechanic AZ1 Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Mechanic AZ1|
|Location||Mesa, AZ, United States|
|Company||Commercial Metals Company|
Commercial Metals Company is a Fortune 500 company. The company serves as the backbone for an incredible array of highways, structures, and other steel projects.
The company looking for a Maintenance Mechanic AZ1 who will spend the day in an office cubicle, operating a crane, or running the melt shop at one of the mills.
The individual will get the training and support from the team.
- The applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of field experience in either heavy industrial operations or manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience with welding, cutting, fabrication, and equipment maintenance (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in either heavy industrial operations or manufacturing environment strongly (preferred)
- Experience with welding, cutting, fabrication, and equipment maintenance (preferred)
- Demonstrates dependability in attendance, work completion, and flexibility to meet business needs
- Determine grades and sizes of bolts, pipes, tubing, cables, and wires
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools, and personal knowledge to determine the root cause
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Meet expectations of work quality
- Monitor and inspect equipment for defects. Properly remove defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, overhead cranes, hand, and power tools
- Participates in the CMC Safety Programs and proactively upholds the CMC Safety Culture
- Possess a specific fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, welding principles, rigging, overhead cranes, gearboxes, and mobile equipment operation
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Use SAP maintenance module in the execution of duties, utilize computers to acquire information, and documentation, account for time and corrective actions
- Work safely to prevent on the job injuries by following safety rules and regulations at all times including proper wearing of company PPE
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and work at heights for extended periods of time in extreme temperatures
- Ability to utilize precision measurement instruments
- Ability to work rotating shifts which include weekends and holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Company-paid life and disability
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Low-cost medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off
CMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cmc.com.