Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Mechanic (Night Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Mechanic – Night Shift|
|Location||Randolph, MO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic who will repair and maintain stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
May also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree
- The candidates should have previous maintenance experience.
- 2-year degree in welding or diesel mechanics
- Certificates in welding or diesel mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment
- Ability to weld, cut, and perform minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in the outdoor environment and in elevated areas
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates 100% of the time in an underground or surface mine setting.
- This role frequently operates heavy equipment.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.