Website Howmet Aerospace
Maintenance Mechanic Trainee 1st Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Mechanic Trainee 1st|
|Location||Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States|
Howmet Aerospace provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, and forged wheels for commercial transportation.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic Trainee who will assist maintenance mechanics in repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems of industrial establishments.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- The candidates should have 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous maintenance experience
- Previous preventive maintenance experience
- Additional cross-functional duties as required.
- Change oil in machines, clean and or replace filters as required.
- Check automatic lubrication equipment for satisfactory operation, replacing empty drums/kegs. Communicate with supervision and maintenance mechanics to replace malfunctioning lines from the central lube system.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Filter new oil from bulk totes.
- Inspects, fills, pumps, hydraulic fluid into reservoir tanks to proper levels with specified lubricants.
- Lockout and Tagout of equipment.
- Maintains a safe and organized workstation and follows all company policy, safety and procedures.
- Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Records, and maintains all grease and oil information
- Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- Responsible for taking samples, recording information, and maintaining oil analysis program
- Safely operates motorized street sweeping equipment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Howmet Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit emhl.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.