Website Lehigh Hanson
Maintenance Mechanic/Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (night shift)|
|Location||Princeton, NC, United States|
Lehigh Hanson is a leading supplier of construction materials. The company’s core activities include the production of cement and aggregates. It also produces ready mixed concrete, asphalt, and other downstream products.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic/Welder to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- The candidates are expected to have welding-related experience.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listen to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work
- Repair and maintain, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
- The company offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Lehigh Hanson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lehighhanson.com.