Website Lehigh Hanson
Maintenance Mechanic/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Anderson, SC, United States|
Lehigh Hanson is a leading supplier of construction materials. The company’s core activities include the production of cement and aggregates. It also produces ready mixed concrete, asphalt, and other downstream products.
The company is seeking a Welder/Maintenance Mechanic who will support plant needs by ensuring a safe and productive work environment.
The primary duties include performing the layout of work and all types of welding on stationary and mobile equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED required
- The position requires welding certification
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of welding experience.
- Perform layout work
- All types of welding
- Assist in maintenance work
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, and with company policies and procedures
- Work on large equipment and mobile equipment
- Ability to work different extended hours, holidays, or overtime required
- Ability to work in small spaces.
- Ability to work on large equipment
- Able to use oxygen/acetylene torches
- Air Arcing
- Flat, Horizontal, Vertical, and Overhead welding
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist, and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists),
- Use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in the same position,
- Perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs.,
- Work in confined spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment
- The company offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Lehigh Hanson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lehighhanson.com.