Website Martinrea International
Maintenance Millwright Job Highlights
|Corydon, IN, United States
Martinrea International is a diversified global automotive supplier, focused on accelerating innovation in metal forming, aluminum casting, fluid systems, and flexible assemblies to help automakers meet their lightweight requirements. At the same time, it improves a vehicle the overall strength, safety, and fuel efficiency.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Millwright to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- COQ Industrial Millwright with 5 years of experience
- Experience with repairing large tonnage presses and performing Preventative Maintenance
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies, and Martinrea Employee Handbook
- Maintain proper Company housekeeping standards
- Maintain Company tools as required to fulfill duties
- E ensure all paperwork and logs are completed prior to shift end
- Follow Machine Safety Guidelines, and ensure proper lockout/tagout procedures are followed at all times
- Assist in monitoring downtime/uptime and abide by the Department/Company goals
- Maintain a Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Support weekly production requirements
- Participate in any continuous improvement activities
- Perform full diagnostics on equipment and advise the Maintenance Supervisor or Purchasing Manager of parts required to perform necessary Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting and electrical repairs
- Physically maintain machines and equipment
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisors and Managers
- Ability to incorporate technical reports
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints, specifications, and manuals
- Good communicator in the English language (written and oral)
- High degree of mechanical aptitude and complete understanding of Mechanical and Electrical procedures
- Knowledge of machine rigging procedures
- Knowledge of machining and welding
- Pension Plan
Martinrea International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit martinrea.prevueaps.com.