Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance (Night Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance – Night Shift|
|Location||Weeping Water, NE, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is searching for an individual who will repair and maintain stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
May also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree
- The candidates should have previous maintenance experience.
- 2-year degree in welding or diesel mechanics
- Certificates in welding or diesel mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment
- Ability to weld, cut, and perform minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in the outdoor environment and in elevated areas
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.