Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Greenville, TX, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Operator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of repair tasks including maintenance and repairs on various pieces of manufacturing equipment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education that would provide the level of knowledge, skill, and ability required is acceptable.
- Ability to comprehend a basic PM checklist
- Basic ability in welding and cutting
- Can perform all basic TPM tasks
- Mechanical, electrical, or controls troubleshooting
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.