Website Martin Marietta
Night Shift Maintenance Person Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Person (Night Shift)|
|Location||Kansas City, MO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is currently looking for a Maintenance Person who will be responsible for the repairing and maintaining of stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc.
They may also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree obtained from a college/university.
- The candidates should have previous maintenance experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to weld, cut, and perform minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment and in elevated areas
- Other duties as assigned
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates 100% of the time in an underground or surface mine setting.
- This role frequently operates heavy equipment.
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Wellness Programs
- Adoption Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.