Website Trane Technologies
Maintenance Planner Job Highlights
|Location||La Crosse, WI, United States|
Trane Technologies challenges possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® which create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Planner who will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance activities in a facility are well-planned and executed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Work closely with other maintenance personnel as well as operations and engineering teams to schedule regular preventive maintenance, plan maintenance, and conduct inspections of equipment and systems.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum 3 years in a maintenance manufacturing environment, 1-2 years of leadership (required)
- Coordinate planned maintenance activities to reduce unplanned failures that are costly to production.
- Create detailed procedures that explain how to do certain tasks.
- Create, organize, and maintain an optimal stock of spare parts and materials.
- Develop and manage total productive maintenance procedures.
- Develop maintenance policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Develop, manage, and report common maintenance metrics. MTTR, MTBF, Planned vs Reactive, and Downtime.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance performed, equipment condition, and maintenance costs.
- Schedule and coordinate development programs for technicians as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between maintenance, engineering, facilities, and operations.
- Support maintenance supervision
- Work with engineering and operations teams to plan and implement equipment modifications or process upgrades.
- Work with vendors and contractors daily.
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with maintenance equipment and supplies procurement processes. (Coupa)
- Knowledge of Chiller products’ manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of safety regulations and industry standards
- Knowledge of welding, machining, and assembly processes
- Proficiency in maintenance planning and CMMS systems. (inFor10) (Apriso) background is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- 401(k) and matching
- Career Development
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer’s Statement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform and Work Boot stipend
- Vacation Time
- Vision insurance
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tranetechnologies.com.