Website Republic Services
Maintenance Shop Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Shop Welder|
|Location||Anaheim, CA, United States|
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through its subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Shop Welder who will perform repairs and maintenance on vehicle floors, bodies, packing blades, rails, and fabrication.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of welding experience
- Bends steel components using a break ad shear.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
- Cuts/welds repairs to vehicle floors, bodies, packing blades, rails, and fabrication.
- Fabricates steel components on trucks.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Welds steel and aluminum components using MIG and arc welding equipment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Attention to Detail – Notices the small things that others often overlook. Makes sure that every aspect of the overall task is done correctly.
- Communication – Provides supervisors and co-workers with the information they need to maintain the equipment. Conveys information in a timely and accurate manner in written reports.
- Customer Service – Within reason, does what it takes to meet the expectations of internal and external customers. Acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner towards customers and co-workers.
- Dependability – Is someone supervisors and coworkers can count on. Follows through and does what he/she says he/she will do. Shows up for work on time and adheres to the established work schedule.
- Ethics – Adheres to the policies and rules set forth by Republic Services. Does not bend the rules or cut corners. Is trustworthy and honest.
- Safety Orientation – Follows and promotes Republic Service’s safety rules and procedures. Recognizes hazards and anticipates danger. Does not take inappropriate risks.
- Troubleshooting – Diagnoses existing problems and predicts potential problems in equipment. Determines root causes of mechanical and other operating failures and chooses the best repair option.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.republicservices.jobs.