Website Brunk Industries
Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Lake Geneva, WI, United States|
Brunk Industries is an industry leader specializing in high-precision metal components for the medical device industry and other high-tech applications as well. The services include precision metal stamping and contract assembly.
The company is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor who will provide maintenance department supervision for the internal fabrication, installation, and repair of production equipment.
Lead and perform preventative maintenance on CNC equipment and maintain facilities which leads to the production of products that meet required customer specifications and satisfaction.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in mechanical or electrical trades
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Metal Stamping or Punch Press manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be trained in lockout/tagout regulations and procedures
- Working knowledge of lubricants and lubricating systems
- Working knowledge of stamping presses, feeders, straighteners, tool room equipment, CNC equipment, and other support equipment
- Working knowledge of the NEC and must be certified in Arc Flash Protection NFPA 70E
- Be available after hours and on weekends to help with tasks such as but not limited to: resolving issues, equipment moves as needed, etc.
- Follow all applicable safety standards and regulations at all times
- Keep current on all new equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance procedures
- Maintain all building facilities, infrastructure, surfaces, plumbing, and grounds maintenance. Monitor custodial functions
- Maintain all mandated records of inspections or compliance for the building and grounds. i.e., fire alarm/sprinkler, stormwater runoff, lockout/tagout, etc.
- Maintain the CMMS and all other required data
- Obtain quotes from vendors for materials, parts, and supplies used by the maintenance department to achieve the greatest cost-effectiveness
- Perform all supervisory tasks including but not limited to timekeeping, disciplinary/corrective actions, reviews, mentoring team members, etc.
- Perform and lead PMs on CNC equipment to original manufacture specifications
- Repair and maintain press room equipment to OEM standards
- Supervise and lead all maintenance personnel to achieve department goals.
- Supervise snow and ice removal in winter months both internal and contracted
- Able to navigate the Computer Maintenance Management System
- Able to use various measuring devices i.e., calipers, drop indicators, load cells, multimeter, etc.
- Basic high-voltage and low-voltage electrical troubleshooting skills
- CAD Software such as AutoCAD, DraftSight, and SolidWorks (preferred)
- Have mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills, communication skills-verbal and written, listening skills, work to a high degree of accuracy
- Metal fabrication, pipe fitting, rigging, and moving of equipment
- Working knowledge of HVAC equipment
- Arc Flash-rated clothing and shields as required by NFPA70E when working on live circuits
- Perform precision work in a manufacturing environment with noise and vibration
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and push/pull carts with weights up to 2500 lbs.
- Must wear protective shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection in all required areas
- Rubber gloves, goggles, and mask when working with hazardous chemicals
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plans
Brunk Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunk.com.