Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Montreal, QC, Canada|
ADM unlocks the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. The company transforms natural products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for foods and beverages, supplements, nutrition for pets and livestock, and more. It is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for the overall maintenance activities in a flour milling facility.
Train and supervise maintenance staff to ensure that the facility has a safe and reliable maintenance program.
Will be expected to maintain facility, structure, utility, related infrastructure, and systems. Take a hands-on active role in managing the maintenance department and employee performance.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma
- Professional Certifications
- The candidates should have 3+ years+ of experience
- Related industry knowledge is a plus.
- Develop and maintain adequate inventory control of spare parts
- Developing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs
- Must promote, train and supervise employees in all safety initiatives
- Supervising 4 maintenance employees (electricians and millwrights)
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to plan procedures for completing a task are required
- All other duties required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and desire to enhance skills through education and training
- Computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with good verbal and written skill
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- Must be familiar with standardized industrial procedures, practices, and concepts
- Must have good attention to detail troubleshooting skills
- Position requires to be fluent in French
- Proven experience with High-speed production
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- History of working safely and a reputation for promoting and getting involved in safety improvement efforts
- Understands and is accountable for full compliance with safety and other EHS requirements
- Work in accordance with local/provincial legislation
- Must be willing to take after hour’s trouble calls and respond to the facility as needed
- Position requires daytime hours worked along with an on-call ability in leading a maintenance team.
- Requires lifting, standing, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, working at heights, bending, kneeling, and working with tools
- The company offers a complete benefits package, retirement, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it values diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.