Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Mount Sterling, KY, United States|
Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste-handling equipment. Wastequip’s broad range of waste equipment and services is used to collect, process, and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste, and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Amrep, Mountain Tarp, Cusco, and Go to Parts.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join its team for various operations.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess supervisory experience (a plus)
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, purchasing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Leadership skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Welding and fabrication skills (preferred)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
Wastequip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other class protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.