Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Fayetteville, AR, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Technician who will provide quality problem-solving skills and execute the upkeep and repairs that pertain to the plant’s utilizes and operating equipment.
Coordinate preventative maintenance and assess emergency maintenance as needed.
Involve themselves in the identification of defects while partnering with production line management in rectifying potential problems as they arise.
Be able to openly communicate potential problems to the Maintenance and Production Line Management whenever they are unable to prevent or correct difficulties in the plant utilities and/or machinery.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possession of State of Arkansas boiler License
- Possess a 1-year minimum of trade or technical skill set, such as but not limited to welding, electrical, HVAC, industrial maintenance, or machine shop
- Must pass PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- Possess Ammonia Refrigeration experience
- Keep the area clean and orderly.
- Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the plant or emergency shutdown of individual pieces of facility equipment or machinery.
- Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
- Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems.
- Organize and coordinate work and demonstrate control of ammonia, steam, glycol, air, and water systems.
- Perform the job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
- Perform maintenance to the refrigeration system in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
- Perform necessary line changeovers, start-ups, and shutdowns.
- Provide quality troubleshooting and coordinate repairs as needed.
- Provide upkeep and preventative maintenance to utilities, plant facility, and machinery as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Maintenance Management.
- General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as but not limited to, the use of hand tools, reading of instruction manuals and blueprints, and working in tight and confined spaces and exposure to abnormal environmental conditions.
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Reading, writing, and math comprehension at the 8th-grade level
Essential Knowledge/Equipment Needed-
- One or more of the following: All basic hand and power tools as well as computers, diagnostic equipment, Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) equipment, any additional safety or personal protective equipment that is needed as well as any potential specialized equipment that is job specific.
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.