Website Martinrea International
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Jonesville, MI, United States|
Martinrea International is a diversified global automotive supplier, focused on accelerating innovation in metal forming, aluminum casting, fluid systems, and flexible assemblies to help automakers meet their lightweight requirements. At the same time, it improves a vehicle the overall strength, safety, and fuel efficiency.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Technician who will perform maintenance duties to ensure the production floor runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Completion of Industrial Maintenance apprenticeship program
- Possess 1 to 2 years of related experience/training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies, and the Martinrea Employee Handbook
- As machines break down, perform the necessary repairs and look for ways to improve processes
- Assist electricians as necessary
- Assist preventative maintenance crew as necessary
- Ensure the production floor runs smoothly and efficiently by performing maintenance tasks
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Perform weld fabrication (guards, stands, tables, work benches, etc.)
- Receive work orders and complete them in a timely manner
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Facility Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and welding knowledge
- Excellent communication, organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 1694
- Must be able to work in a team and independently, prioritize, and multi-task
- Must have a good knowledge of the English language
- Reach truck, scissor lift, forklift, and crane licenses
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- The offers include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Martinrea International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit martinrea.prevueaps.com.