Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (3rd shift)|
|Location||Pinckneyville, IL, United States|
Eaton is a power management company that provides energy-efficient products and services. It helps customers to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power.
The company is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- Applicants should have a minimum High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Possess a minimum 2 years of maintenance technician experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience covering electronics, electrical power, and controls, fluid power, MIG welding, HVAC, and basic PLC troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of PLC electronic controls
- Diagnose machine operation failures and downtime using PLC controls and PC troubleshooting
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment
- Research the requirements and suppliers in order to submit requisitions for parts, supplies, and equipment
- Troubleshoot, design, and install electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electromechanical equipment
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices
- Do other maintenance tasks as assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Obtain a license to operate a fork truck in a safe, responsible manner.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of Pinckneyville, IL will be considered
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Wellness programs
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.