Website Stanley Black & Decker
Maintenance Technician (Rotating Shifts) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician – Rotating Shifts|
|Location||Elyria, OH, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is hiring a Maintenance Technician to join teams for manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Assemble, disassemble, repair, rebuild, overhaul any machine in the shop.
- Operate lathes, grinders, milling machines, and all machine shop equipment.
- Perform a variety of bench and machining operations on various parts.
- Perform ordinary arc, T.I.G. welding, and acetylene welding work
- Transport hazardous material within company property.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.