Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Worth, TX, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join its team maintenance works.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant and applicable experience in a maintenance position in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- A high level of understanding and experience in diagnosing and correcting issues with PLC, CNC, or VFD programming
- Experience with AccuPress, Kinetic, or Alltra machinery (highly preferred, but not required)
- Determine causes of and solutions for operating problems in manufacturing machinery, electrical systems/components, plumbing systems, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify production electronic components, parts, switch panels, electronic equipment, and systems
- Make electronic, mechanical, or electrical repairs on all computer-controlled equipment
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- May be required to perform Equipment Technician work as needed
- Use blueprints, schematics, small/power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks.
- Wiring and programming of electronics and control boxes with PLC and CNC programming
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, welding machinery, and handheld power tools
- A high level of dependability, a great attitude, and an ability to work well with a team towards achieving a common goal
- Ability to read and troubleshoot PLC programming
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- The ability to maintain reliable and predictable good attendance
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.