Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Salem, MO, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- PLC, HVAC, Electrical/70E Certification (preferred)
- Possess 3 years of experience in industrial manufacturing, aircraft maintenance, agriculture maintenance
- 3 years of military service in a maintenance field
- Allen Bradley PLC experiences (a plus)
- Observe and Promote all plant safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) specifications.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, Stick and Mig welding, cutting torch, troubleshooting, and repair of production equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Record all maintenance and repair services performed, and keep track of all materials and parts used during the repair process.
- Detect faulty operations, and defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Attend training both off-site and on-site as needed
- Make leadership aware of materials and parts that are needed when inventory grows low or is depleted
- Ability to communicate both written and orally to other team members and management about daily assignments
- Ability to identify parts and supplies needed to complete job tasks
- Ability to read and understand manuals/instructions, blueprints, and electrical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose 120/240/480VAC electrical systems
- Ability to verbally communicate material effectively in a training environment
- Ability to work well as part of a team and in individual situations
- Basic computer skills in order to complete required training or tasks
- Basic understanding of math (add, subtract, multiply, and divide), along with the ability to read wiring schematics.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.