Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Lake Lynn, PA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Aggregates) is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within an aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA Safety standards.
Perform routine tasks as well as other duties as directed.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Maintenance background (preferred)
- Fabrication experience (preferred)
- Welding experience (preferred)
- Be involved with maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations
- Maintain and repair mobile equipment according to company standards
- Process and order parts
- A maintenance background
- Fabrication and welding ability (a plus)
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
- The ability to work in an underground limestone mine
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.