Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Sevierville, TN, United States|
Tenneco is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for support activities for manufacturing teams and facilities, including electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.
Repairs machinery and equipment within the plant, and diagnoses the source of the problem, etc.
- Trade School Diploma or Technical Degree (required)
- 2 years of manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Some fabrication required cutting, bending, and welding machine guards. Monitor/repair safety devices, such as guards, door interlocks, and system monitoring devices.
- Some trouble shooting and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic devices such as cylinders, solenoids, control blocks, etc.
- Trouble shoot and correct equipment control wiring, sensors, relays, PLC’s, drives and other similar electronic devices.
- Trouble shoot and replace drive motors, servo motors, encoders, cylinders, valves, drive belts, chains, bearings, etc.
- Trouble shoot and resolve manufacturing equipment issues. Predominately centerless grinders, forging presses, and material handling.
- 401(k) Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance (Supplemental and AD&D)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off – up to 2 weeks in 1st year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.