Website Precision Castparts Corporation
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Mentor, OH, United States
|Precision Castparts Corporation
Precision Castparts is a market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures, and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. The company also produces airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for keeping all equipment/machinery in the plant functioning, troubleshooting problems as they arise, and implementing preventative maintenance.
- Not mentioned, a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with general maintenance of plant equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- General knowledge of vacuum furnace operation and repair.
- Experience in general maintenance of plant equipment.
- Experience in robotic maintenance or programming is a plus.
- Background in hydraulics, plumbing, pipe fitting, welding, and soldering needed.
- Proven track record working in a team environment.
- Significant experience in post-cast manufacturing product processing.
- Previous training experience.
- Assist in other plant maintenance work as required by the supervisor.
- Handle all duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance position.
- Housekeeping and organization as required, as well as other duties as requested by the manager, ensuring that all safety requirements are practiced.
- Must handle hazardous waste in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and company policy.
- Limited construction/installation of equipment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Observe all safety requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance to all process equipment throughout the facility.
- Perform work in various areas such as electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, pipe fitting, welding, and soldering.
- PLC troubleshooting and light programming.
- Proficient in robot operation as well as performing regularly scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Repair and maintain other plant equipment as experience indicates.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and repair of production process equipment including but not limited to vacuum furnaces, boiler claves, conveyors, wax press, and robotic cells.
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic problems in a timely manner to minimize downtime of equipment.
Precision Castparts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit pcctalentacquisitionportal.tal.net.