Website Allied Reliability
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Newburyport, MA, United States
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will join its team for a Food and Beverage operation.
- 2-year Technical Degree (preferred) – College/University
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial Mechanical experience
- Experience with Rigging and lifting mechanical equipment
- Must have experience with Fanuc, and ABB Robotics troubleshooting and adjustments.
- Completes preventative maintenance and other reliability tasks, assist in diagnostics, repairs, and rebuilds of machines; partner with engineering or others on non-routine repairs and defect handling solutions
- Coordinate and prioritize assigned daily workload for the Maintenance Shift Team
- Document all Maintenance work activity within the CMMS Emaint System.
- Effectively complete PMs as scheduled to eliminate unplanned downtime.
- Effectively support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program with the goal of continually reducing unscheduled downtime
- Identify and repair mechanical, minor electrical, HVAC, and Refrigeration defects.
- Mentor junior technicians on maintenance practices and all technical disciplines needed in order to be successful as a technician
- Participate in RCA on equipment and process failures to provide insight into failure and suggest corrective actions
- Train operators on maintenance techniques when called to troubleshoot or repair equipment.
- Understands the management of Quality Systems and is familiar with SQF, HACCP, and GMP practices which help ensure the safety within the workplace and the production of a safe and quality product(s)
- Utilize the continuous improvement mindset and tools to actively participate in identifying and correcting opportunities, and improving processes including participation in the creation and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions, the creation and maintenance of preventative maintenance standards, the writing of One Point Lessons, and participation in continuous improvement methodology events.
- Work Well in a team environment and understand the team is stronger as a unified group vs a team of individuals.
- Will perform other duties as required by supervisor and reporting structure
- Mig/Tig/SMAW welding ability for repairs
- Must be able to Lead layout and installation of piping for water, gas, and pneumatics
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English, preferred if can read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
- Must be able to successfully complete HACCP Certification
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair semi-complex mechanical machinery including pumps, fans, ovens, control valves, pneumatic controls, and hydraulic systems.
- Must be willing to work overtime including weekends if necessary
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must have a Forklift License
- Fundamental understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic schematics, and mechanical drawings in order to solve problems in a timely manner at the component level on all assigned equipment.
- Must have own tools (required tool list will be provided)
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.